AIM
Kefka505

Ribbitation Ribbitation

Strangely ominous, I was expecting a darker turn... but those were some fun puzzles! Awesome job, love the adorable little music track by the way.

Frustra Bit Frustra Bit

Frustrating, as promised

Way too finicky. The Tetris section was a spot of genius, though. Not enough to save all-too-annoying gameplay mechanics.

Aqua Slug Aqua Slug

Aqua Sluggish

It looks like Metal Slug, but it sure doesn't feel like Metal Slug.
The wonky landscape is hard to navigate, and when enemies fire, it's often directly in your face and impossible to dodge. Everything needs to be broadened out and the challenge should stem from strategic warfare with the enemies rather than mindless warfare with the ground.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Awesome

Spell time!

... Nevermind!

Dadgame Dadgame

Awesome

Dad is one of the greatest all-time video game characters.

Foreign Creature 2 Foreign Creature 2

Could be better

Great animations and all, but the puzzles had absolutely no rhyme or reason. It was like watching movie except you had to randomly guess which part was supposed to happen next. Not too much fun.

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Awesome game!

Top-notch music, gameplay, and art. I really loved the way you fit a "final battle" into a puzzle game like this, and I can't wait for Part 2!

Coil Coil

What's all the raving about?

This game was just a minor irritation. The story didn't engage me on any level and each stage was just figuring out a new annoying way to spin your mouse.

Magic Pink Man Magic Pink Man

Well that was great and all, but

It could have had an actual ending.

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

So cool!

I love the way the intro and the li'l cutscenes are integrated right into the game. It's hard to apply the term "game as art" to a creation so short, but it really is relevant here. A really fun, cute, and pretty game.